What’s this girls problem with me?

So I’m a university student. I would say I have had a good education. My parents sent me to private school and I have been told by many people that I sound well-spoken and posh. There is this girl who is in my friendship group, and she is very chavvy. She comes from a rough area and speaks very fast and she is... show more So I’m a university student. I would say I have had a good education. My parents sent me to private school and I have been told by many people that I sound well-spoken and posh.

There is this girl who is in my friendship group, and she is very chavvy. She comes from a rough area and speaks very fast and she is very rude to me. We made a video together for a piece of work and she told me that she couldn’t understand what I was saying because I ‘sounded rough’. I noticed in the video that I sound very posh in comparison to her. I have also noticed that whenever I make a contribution to class, she will snigger. If I’m talking she will complain that I speak too much and talk too loudly and that no one else gets to speak or have a say.

I barely talk now because I have lost my confidence. When I’m around her she makes me feel stupid. She interrupts me whenever I talk in the group and then starts talking about herself and tries to focus everyones attention on her.
If I talk, she speaks louder and faster and tries to diminish what I have to say if I talk in the group.

She seems to just look down on me in general and sniggers when she sees me, makes a comment about my outfit then when someone else insults me, she smirks.

What is her issue with me?