Should I have a say so?

So this is kind of tricky. So I’m still living in my parents house I’m 22 years old my mom pays the bills. I have a seasonal job that pays just enough but not really enough to live on my own yet. I give my mom hundreds and hundreds of dollars to help with anything she needs help with. My dad pretty much does... show more So this is kind of tricky.
So I’m still living in my parents house I’m 22 years old my mom pays the bills. I have a seasonal job that pays just enough but not really enough to live on my own yet. I give my mom hundreds and hundreds of dollars to help with anything she needs help with. My dad pretty much does nothing he is disabled but he can still move around and stuff. Doesn’t help with bills or anything, he just kind of comes and goes as he pleases.
Now the main point of this is that recently I was able to buy my first car. My dad seen it on the way home from his friends house and said it looked cool which I was looking for a car anyways so I asked him to show me. I had around $1400 cash saved up but I needed insurance on it and the only one there was my dad so I had to put it in his name. Should I have a say so on if he could drive it? If I’ve bought the tires, a new ac unit? Also I let my dad drive it to see my older brother in another state, and he ended up crashing it, now it’s been over a year finally saving my own money to even get the car home. Before you ask my mom pays the car insurance of course I help whenever I can.
Ps i believe I can’t really tell my mom if she can drive it or not because she literally pays everything.