My mom always drive my car,..am i selfish for wanting her to stop?

I’m 23 years old and haven’t moved away from the house yet. When my brother graduated high school, my mom bought him his first car. When I graduated, my mom wasn’t able to and didn’t want to finance anything. During this time, my mom wouldn’t let me drive her car much because she wasn’t sure of my driving. When I... show more I’m 23 years old and haven’t moved away from the house yet. When my brother graduated high school, my mom bought him his first car. When I graduated, my mom wasn’t able to and didn’t want to finance anything. During this time, my mom wouldn’t let me drive her car much because she wasn’t sure of my driving. When I was about 20, my dad financed my first new car (GRATEFUL)

My mom has an older car and my older brother has an older car as well. My brother’s been away at school about 2 hours away for the past 5 years. I’ve already graduated and started my career and I now work from home (since October 2018). During our snowy winter(December-February) i let my mother drive my car everyday with NO hesitation. Her car had some issues and i didn’t want her on the road in bad conditions. In April, my mom needed new tires and resorted to driving my car again. It’s now may, and my brother needs my mom to fix his car while he’s away at school and my mom has to drive my car again until the car is fixed... it’s going on a month now and whenever i ask about it, she gets very defensive.