Is it true the law always believes the woman over the man in a domestic dispute?

I heard stories that if a woman gets mad at her partner; all she has to do is slam her nose against a door. She calls the police and dude is taken into custody for domestic violence. Also a woman if angry at her partner; can holler rape. Next thing; her man is down at the jail house as well. Is the woman... show more I heard stories that if a woman gets mad at her partner; all she has to do is slam her nose against a door. She calls the police and dude is taken into custody for domestic violence. Also a woman if angry at her partner; can holler rape. Next thing; her man is down at the jail house as well. Is the woman automatically believed every time; or does there have to be more solid evidence than just a bruise? In a relationship, of course semen will be found in the womb. Is there any hope for man when his woman is angry and hell bent?