Linda asked in HealthMental Health · 6 months ago

True/false: it’s possible for a poor and ugly person to be a better person than a rich and attractive person?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

True. The beauty that lacks is on the inside. True riches are not measured in gold.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

better person? I think you are confused.

• 6 months ago

yes, of course.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

They want me to be poor, hence the sabotage and praise of "whats she cant afford" ,though im not trying to be rich , (just enough to self-support which isnt much cus im of simplicity/minimilistic) which is why they got mad and start sabotaging me on the first place and wanting to be poor in the first places because i chose to self supportive and get a job for goals reason and they only get a job for a check and for money.and got mad at me for that as well. I dont get a job for the money but becus i have goals, which they hinder.

Source(s): Find the facts not listening to liars and their lies.
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Anything is possible

• Alfred
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

true

it 's about qualities - physical or others - unrelated to one another.

outer/ physical beauty is mainly nature.

inner / moral beauty/ human values is mainly nurture.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Its possible for any person to be a better person regardless of being ugly or rich and attractive.

• 6 months ago

true looks got nothing to do with nothing

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Definitely true because the poor, ugly person has less expectations so can focus on being happy,

or at least not depressed. A rich person, especially if considered attractive, is expected to be nice.

• 6 months agoReport

Depression isn’t a choice you moron.

• Mikey
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Ugly and attractive are subjective, rendering this question pointless.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.