How do you open this solenoid valve? It has 2 holes. I'm planning to use a hammer and flat screw driver to turn it counter clockwise.?

Dental chair water supply cup filler solenoid valve

Attachment image

3 Answers

  • roger
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

    Pipe wrench might do the job.

  • 1 year ago

    just replace it

  • 1 year ago

    A spanner pin wrench (either adjustable, or the correct span) is the recommended tool. You can jury-rig an adjustable spanner wrench from 2 L shaped Allen wrenches and a hose clamp.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.