All In The Family - The Jefferson's. Did you WATCH it 'LIVE' on TV? If so.. what did you think? And have you ever watched the originals?

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

I was a big major league All In The Family mega fan. I recognized the episode from season 4 Henrys Farewell originally shown in October 1973. I was very disappointed. I however knew this would not be good anyhow. The characters while being applauded fro their efforts were poor imitations at best. I enjoyed Marla Gibbs the original Florence showing up on The Jeffersons though. I watched the originals mostly in reruns and hope they will not attempt this again. The reason being it will always fall shorts. These shows and characters can be imitated but never duplicated.

• 1 year ago

Was not able to watch it live, due to severe weather in my area, I plan on watching it on Hulu today. And yes I watched the originals.