Mum stole my birthday cards from relatives, I'm really sad.?

So me and my mum fell out over money about a year ago, I was looking after my brother for 3 months. I'm only 20 so don't have a huge income so I relied on benefits for him, my mum agreed to pay £50 of the £90 a week she receives for him. She paid me £150 for 3 months which was more than enough according to... show more So me and my mum fell out over money about a year ago, I was looking after my brother for 3 months. I'm only 20 so don't have a huge income so I relied on benefits for him, my mum agreed to pay £50 of the £90 a week she receives for him.

She paid me £150 for 3 months which was more than enough according to her. Despite me buying a bed for him and giving him £4 each day for Bus fairs, that's at least £400 I spent.

So a year passes and it's my birthday, I'm opening my gifts and notice I don't have any from some of my family, apparently my mum has asked everyone to send gifts/cards to her. She's then told them she's delivered them but she hasn't...

I asked my Grandma as I received a card from her and she said my Mum's delivered them all to 61 instead of 67 despite knowing where I live and visiting my house several times.

Her story isn't adding up, she's refusing to say anything else. I'm really sad, I just want a normal mum... I see everyone else with family and I want that.

There's never been a moment in the past 6-7 years that she hasn't owed me money, I've refused to borrow to her but then she steals.

She's out of my life now but I have this big gap I can't fill, I'm fed up of being alone. My problems are my own, If I'm running late on bills or rent than I face the consequences.

I've never been so alone ever and I have friends and a GF but there company is doing nothing to this void in me.