Is my Dad dangerous?

I sometimes sneak downstairs to get a snack late at night and I always see my dad playing games on his computer because he is an insomniac. He's like 50, so him playing computer games is weird to begin with, but also he is playing this real old WW2 game called Battlefield1942 and he always plays the Nazis... show more I sometimes sneak downstairs to get a snack late at night and I always see my dad playing games on his computer because he is an insomniac. He's like 50, so him playing computer games is weird to begin with, but also he is playing this real old WW2 game called Battlefield1942 and he always plays the Nazis team. He also wears this Nazi cap and listens to Nazi march song MP3s while he plays.

He doesn't talk about racist stuff ever, but seeing him playing that game with that music and Nazi cap on scares the poop out of me. Is he dangerous? Should I report him to the cops? PS I am a 17 year old girl. His Nazi cap he wears is like the one in the picture

https://cdn3.volusion.com/3fyq2.mno9q/v/vspfiles/photos/2114187-2.jpg?1490178191
Update: Also he is half German and Half Italian and he likes to joke that his heritage is the Axis Powers which means the bad guys of WW2.