Was I fired fairly?

I worked at a hotel and last Friday this woman started screaming at me while I was walking down the hallway because her room smelled. I felt threatened so I told her she would have to leave, and I checked her out with no charge. She called corporate that night and told them I was swearing and screaming at her. I... show more I worked at a hotel and last Friday this woman started screaming at me while I was walking down the hallway because her room smelled. I felt threatened so I told her she would have to leave, and I checked her out with no charge.

She called corporate that night and told them I was swearing and screaming at her. I told them that we didn’t feel comfortable with her being at the hotel, so I checked her out with no charge and they were fine with that.

This woman kept calling multiple times over the weekend when I was off. My friends talked to the manager and they told her that I didn’t swear and that the woman was lying. Nobody talked to me or called me or anything.

So I walked into work yesterday and my manager fired me without even asking ME what happened. She also got other complaints that didn’t specifically say they were about me. I go to work every day, I am never late, and I have never called off, so I was really shocked that I was fired based on this event without any proof. The cameras don’t have audio so they can’t even say I “swore” at her.