car beside me reversed and hit me when i was pulling into parking Hit my driver door is he at fault and will insurance see it that way?

He was lying and saying that I didn’t see him reversing but in all honestly he wasn’t reversed yet

• 1 year ago

He backed into you... it really doesn't matter much what he says. Only he had the opportunity to prevent the collision.

• 1 year ago

What's your plan with this, just keep asking the same question over and over until someone tells you what you want to hear? Then tell your insurance company that some total online stranger says they agree with you?

That's really not a good plan, just so you know.

• zipper
    1 year ago

I hope you had the good sense to call the police. That report would be a major help to you right now!

• 1 year ago

Usually the driver in reverse is considered at-fault.

• May
    1 year ago

How would anyone here know who will be found at fault and what the ijnsureance companies may decide ?

Geez !

1 year ago

Include a sketch showing the directions and positions of each vehicle before at at impact when you inform your insurer.

• 1 year ago

Anybody backing up has to prove that they were not at fault. Not easy to prove

• 1 year ago

Shronkey