What would you do if your husband did this?

Let me start with this. My husband came home from work a couple of months ago going on about how this woman (manager) kept bragging on him & making him feel important at work. The way he was explaining it to me, his whole mood changed about it all. Meaning, he seemed all giddy talking about the situation. It... show more Let me start with this. My husband came home from work a couple of months ago going on about how this woman (manager) kept bragging on him & making him feel important at work. The way he was explaining it to me, his whole mood changed about it all. Meaning, he seemed all giddy talking about the situation. It was a little off putting because he never gets like that & because it was from another woman. This woman is very pretty mind you, a few years younger than we are (she’s 27) but she is a lesbian. They then texted some about work over a week or so. I told him I felt a little threatened & insecure about the situation.

Ok, so my husband & I went to his company’s “night out”. There was drinking, socializing, etc. I finally met this woman & we seemed to like each other & became friends. We were all drinking & I happen to catch my husband several times with his arm around her shoulder throughout the night. When the night was over, I was pretty drunk but my husband was not. We got home (we live an hour away from where the company get together was) & I passed out. Then my husband left our home, drove all the way back to the company party, called this woman to make sure she got home ok & then proceeded to take her home & have a heart to heart talk with her about her & her girlfriend.

We have been together since high school & have always been faithful. How am I supposed to get over this? I feel so hurt and disrespected. He swore nothing went on.