Can I get caught for downloading copyrighted audio from YouTube?

I downloaded an album from YouTube a few months ago on iTunes and a USB because it's not available on any streaming platforms or even to purchase at all. Warner Music has copyrighted those songs and removed them from YouTube, so if I hadn't downloaded them I would have no way if listening to them. I want to... show more I downloaded an album from YouTube a few months ago on iTunes and a USB because it's not available on any streaming platforms or even to purchase at all. Warner Music has copyrighted those songs and removed them from YouTube, so if I hadn't downloaded them I would have no way if listening to them. I want to do this with some other songs that are at risk of being copyrighted. I only listen to the music for personal use, I don't share it or anything. Is this illegal and am I at risk of getting caught if so?