Tusha asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 6 months ago

Why do so many feminists proclaim a hatred for men?

What did men ever do to them? The patriarchy is dead!

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Best answer

I've never heard any do that, though I'm sure some do. Many people have been subjected to horrible situations that clouds their feelings for a whole group of people, even if it was only a few individuals who were to blame.

• WaldoBC
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

Once a non-manhating feminist welcomes this man-hating ideology that blames all of the world's woes on men, she will become a lemming, like the rest.

• Kevin
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Because they HAVE a hatred of human males

• 6 months ago

Maybe they just want equality.

• 6 months ago

I think you will find most feminists do not hate men.

They hate being treated as 2nd class citizens (or worse) by men.

Some even hate the men who treat them this way.

However most feminists are rather fond of men who treat them as equals.

Many men who treat women as equals are also feminists.

The definition of feminist does not limit the term applying to only women.

• Tarkarri
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Possibly you are mistaking chivalry for courtesy.
      Chivalry has its basis in treating females as both weaker and a possesion.
      Courtesy has its basis in that people deserve to be treated well.
      Courtesy can be shown between men, between women , by a man to a woman or by a woman to a man. They differ.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Feminism is sexism

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

It’s easier for feminists to justify discrimination against men if they come to hate men and convince themselves men are the enemy. It’s a sad and unproductive view.

• 6 months ago

This category is filled with men who hate women, nary a female spouting hate towards men in the place.

• ron h
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Man haters use the phrase "toxic masculinity" and "cis male"

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Because a lot of feminists really are she-woman male haters..A lot of famous have the mentality that they DINDU NUFFIN because they are wahmenz. And you're automatically demonized just for even being male. If you look at your average feminist, they are your typical FEMCELS and couldn't get a man even if they tried. I feel that's the reason why a lot of them are man haters because they are impotent and upset that no man wants to stick around, except pump and dump salty azz chickadeez like them.

• paul
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

only in your very small mind

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Jeez I don't know...Does "get in a kitchen" or fix me a "sandwich" "you can't do that, You're a women." ring a bell?

• e6 months agoReport

would it be offensive vice versa? NO
      are all men like that? NO
      are you stereotyping (may i relate back to the question and how it says "MEN" so it is plural)" MEN"? YES
      are you discriminating men for being men? YES
      are you gonna stay single? Well yuh

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.