Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 year ago

Is this considered rape in NC??

In a situation where boy decided to experiment with the same sex: if we initiated sex and he consented in the beginning but as things progressed and I was already penetrating, 10mins in, he decided to change his mind, would I be wrong? Because we were almost done I just finished up (only a few minutes after he started b**ching). I know NC has a law about consent where it only counts in the beginning and that, as far as I've read, only applied to guy on girl.

So seeing as he agreed to experiment, and things progressed but once I suggested penetration he started to get if-y and said he didnt want to go there. After I was already in the moment so I continued for a bit.

A friend of mine claims I misunderstood, what I consider, a pretty clear law. The boy has been avoiding me since we spoke about it the following morning, and I told him that the law in North Carolina is different when it comes to consent and what not. My friend swears I rapped the kid but I disagree...according to the law in NC I didnt do anything wrong.

• ron h
    1 year ago

Your only hope is to not follow him around, but if you do get a change you need to say, "Man, I'm really sorry about the other night. I should have stopped when you wanted me to." Don't try to get together again and don't try to "talk it out" unless HE brings it up, and he probably won't. Don't discuss this with anyone else to keep from embarrassing him. If you HAVE told someone else, tell that person that after thinking about it, you should have stopped. (don't mention "the law" again because you're wrong). You need to STFU and hope this man is too embarrassed to report you (and he probably will be). If HE wants to tell other people that he experimented with you, you can't stop him, but YOU do NOT tell anyone.

1 year ago

Its rape. and Gay rape has more severe sentencing

• 1 year ago

Once someone asks you to stop and you refuse, it becomes rape. Why would you want to keep having sex with someone who doesn’t want it anymore? How selfish are you? You violated this person.

• 1 year ago

Let's talk about the real issue here....

What is judged by rape for a female, you think doesn't count for a dude?

You really judge a dude as something that can't be raped, because of their gender?

What kind of sick **** are you that thinks it's about a word on paper that defines rape like that.

• 1 year ago

AS SOON as someone says "no", "stop" or any other string of words that instruct the sexual act to cease, then things should halt right then and there. Consent can be withdrawn at any moment. Just as if I had a plate of my favorite food in front of me that I was thoroughly enjoying but decided I had enough, so I could push it away and stop enjoying it. It is my free will to stop. Just like sexual situations.

You are officially a rapist. Your needs do not supersede that of another person. You know your new and inexperienced lover was ify, but your own selfish needs kept you from stopping when he wanted you to stop. That, that is rape. Guilty.

• 1 year ago

If you continue beyond any point where the other says "No" it is rape. You are guilty of rape.

1 year ago

You're selfish and a rapist. You better turn yourself in, scumbag.

• 1 year ago

He asked you to stop. You should have stopped right away.

• 1 year ago

I feel like anytime someone says no, whether you're already in the act or not it could be viewed as rape. Like, if you went to court and their lawyer uses that, its going to sound like rape.

• 1 year ago

Nope, you raped him.