Family buying house, I’m paying them back with interest. Lodgers to help pay back. Do I have to pay tax on their rent?

My family are buying me a house in my name which I will occupy with my partner. We are paying them back over 15 years with interest and taking in lodgers to help pay this back. The lodgers will pay rent each month but this will go straight to the family who has fronted the money, I will not see any of it. My... show more My family are buying me a house in my name which I will occupy with my partner. We are paying them back over 15 years with interest and taking in lodgers to help pay this back. The lodgers will pay rent each month but this will go straight to the family who has fronted the money, I will not see any of it. My question is, will this count as income through rent even though I won’t actually make any income from it? If so on my 19k a year salary the income tax will absolutely cripple me financially as will be losing half my actually income on tax.