Mike K asked in SportsFootball (American) · 7 months ago

Someone please help me. The Chiefs have the best Quarterback maybe ever and had an incredible offseason. How do they not win it all?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • jj
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

For years, the Dolphins had the one of the best QB's in Dan Marino but never won a Super Bowl. It takes a whole team to win.

• 7 months ago

They lose the same way other teams lose -- their key players get injured during the season (or pre-season) and they make mistakes during the games. (Or sometimes bad referees ignore bad plays that prevent a team from going to the Super Bowl!)

• y
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

One year does not make the best ever. But I can see it in his future, he is frigging amazing. But that was said about Vick, about Newton, Griffin III, about so many over the years. Only time will tell. No one wins a game in the off season, although it can make things exciting, like the Browns. No idea what the outcome of Hill will be, the offense did take a small step back when Hunt's situation happened. A great QB can make others better, but can't constantly do it alone.

• y
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

The rhetoric when he first came out and into his rookie year, was similar.

• Mike W
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

When it counts, their defense couldn't stop a tumbleweed.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Blame Dee Ford, his offsides penalty cost them the game.

• 7 months ago

They have no defense.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Their defense was not good, and neither is their head coach, and I think it's way too early to even think about calling Mahomes the best Quarterback maybe ever, and when they don't even make the Super Bowl in the 2019 season, you will be nowhere to be found here.

• 7 months ago

You need more help than I can provide, sorry.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

the rest of the team sucked

• 7 months ago

Best quarterback maybe ever? The man has played in 17 games in his career. How exactly is he maybe the best ever?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.