do you slow down for speed bumps?

38 Answers

Relevance
  • rick
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Best answer

The shock/spring package on my new Jeep Rubicon is good enough to make slowing for speed bumps unnecessary. Always had to slow with older vehicles.

• ?*?*?*?
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

You will be buying a new suspension system in a few moths IDIOT!

• 6 months ago

wat u think they r ther for? jumping over?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Sure do

• 6 months ago

Yes.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Of course I do, but I resent them anyway. The Muscle Car Scene is long dead but the speed bumps remain to prevent ghosts from hot rodding in parking lots.

• 6 months ago

No, I don't drive fast enough where there are speed bumps to slow down.

• Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

good answer; also, such things can be very dmaging to vehicles, especially to premium vehicles, because of harshness to suspension & scraping of vehicle components At Any Rate of Travel over them, even if moving at almost Zero: says something re expected nonclassiness/ poorness of drivers & vehicles

• 6 months ago

I do, and I must say, it never looks cool being tossed around inside going over a speed bump, especially when passing young, gorgeous girls. That just happened the other day. I saw two sexy girls walking towards me on the driver's side of the street, but I didn't see the speed bumps. I saw them, they saw me, I locked in and smiled, then hit the speed bumps going about 30 mph. I must've looked like an a*ss bouncing around inside my car. I looked in the side view mirror and they were laughing as they looked back at me. Damn you speed bumps--making me look bad.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

only a woman driver would ask

• zipper
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Sure that is why they are there; to slow you DOWN!

• 6 months ago

Of course not. Why do you think they call them that?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yes, I like my shocks and struts.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.