Tutee parent not paying tuition fees?

Okay, I have been teaching this tutee for almost 2 month, we have agreed to paid every 2 completed lesson. The father decided to stay at home, and monitored how I teach. Okay so after that, he doesn’t seems happy with my teaching. I didn’t ask him to pay for the 2 lessons on the spot, as He always pay me through... show more Okay, I have been teaching this tutee for almost 2 month, we have agreed to paid every 2 completed lesson. The father decided to stay at home, and monitored how I teach. Okay so after that, he doesn’t seems happy with my teaching. I didn’t ask him to pay for the 2 lessons on the spot, as He always pay me through bank app.

However, after that, I send him a reminder to pay the two completed lesson fees, he ignore it.

What should I do? It is okay for parent to want to terminate the class, but they should pay the tuition fees for the previous two lesson conducted,

Should I go to the house, and ask the mother pay instead?