Movies Section: What's the worst moving starring your favorite actor?

For me, it's After Earth. I love Will Smith, but that was a truly awful movie.

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Last Tango In Paris. Marlon Brando. Loved him in lots of stuff but this one sucked right out of the gate.

AND I got snookered by some big haired movie critic who claimed it was the best thing since sliced bread...The plot line was Brando's character comes home to find his wife horrifically murdered and spends the rest of the movie humping a 19 year old in every way imaginable. One scene that involved a stick of butter up the ole chocolate whizz way (along with parts of Brando's anatomy) was apparently never discussed with the actress so when she went to film it, it clearly went differently than SHE though it would.

I spent the entire movie explaining to my husband, my best friend and her husband why the HELL I chose that one...Gene Shallit, the movie critic should burn in hell for that one.

• John Wayne Big Jake

• 1 year ago

Wild wild west

1 year ago

Hmm as of lately? Cause obviously it changes from time to time. How about let’s go with, I’m feeling like idk let’s go with the new wizard of oz. I want to see the wizard. I want to see the wizard and get a new so_l, wait forget that I change I mind, I want to see the wizard and die and go straight to heaven.

Thee end

My favorite actor? Let’s go with all of them because I don’t really have a opinion. Pretty European girls don’t hurt. I’d watch it just for that. Live out a life with them inside my mind marry them, have kids a wonderful house and family and live happily ever after. It will be so great! Jk about that last part.

Update I misread your post this is the BRST MOVIE/actor.

• Zeke
    1 year ago

Ok, so Samuel L. Jackson is ONE of my favorite actors, and Jumper was pretty godawful. I haven't seen a bad Robert Downey Jr movie...and Will Smith is a big favorite for me. Yeah, After Earth was bad, but I have a soft spot for it.

1 year ago

Hugh Jackman in pretty much every movie that he is not playing Wolverine.

• 1 year ago

I think Wild Wild West with Will Smith was worse than After Earth.

• Steel
    1 year ago

Jet Li - "The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor"

• 1 year agoReport

I agree.

• 1 year ago

Halle Berry. As much I love her as one of my favorite actor but Catwoman (2004) is one of the worst movies. That's a fact.

• Sandy
    1 year ago

the best parts were when that animal died saving the boy's life and the beacon. Damn that thing was amazing! LOL!