Ramadan: Is it a sin to send money to my moms family without my dad knowing?

My dad only wants to donate money to his family and village. It’s Ramadan now and we have to give Zakat. I don’t want to give any money to my dads family because they have a house, land, animals and a business. I want to give it to my mums family because they need it more. If I give the money to my mum and she... show more My dad only wants to donate money to his family and village. It’s Ramadan now and we have to give Zakat. I don’t want to give any money to my dads family because they have a house, land, animals and a business. I want to give it to my mums family because they need it more. If I give the money to my mum and she gives it to her family then is it ok or will I get sins? My dad can be a very selfish person who only cares about his parents and siblings even though their not really that poor.