How can we get our 19 year old son to be more motivated. Seems like he just wants to play video games and hang out with his friends?

Our son had a job at marketing place and got fired or quit or something. I’m not exactly sure what really happened. After that he was supposed to have a job out of state that paid 50K BUT apparently that job didn’t go through. I don’t know if that job was a scam or what happened. My daughter said he probably faked... show more Our son had a job at marketing place and got fired or quit or something. I’m not exactly sure what really happened. After that he was supposed to have a job out of state that paid 50K BUT apparently that job didn’t go through. I don’t know if that job was a scam or what happened. My daughter said he probably faked the interview so we would get off his back. I was like “ why would he fake everything he even had his suitcase packed to leave” and she was like “ when you’re on the verge of getting kicked out you’ll fake anything.” But he’s not in school, he dropped out so he has to do something. Wife said to send him to the navy or the marines or Air Force, I said he has to wanna go you can’t force him to go to the Air Force. He filled out an application for plumbing company that’s supposed to pay a lot and didn’t get hired for that. I just wish he wouldn’t have lost his other job because it paid really well, he was bringing in 700 dollar every two weeks. Wife said all he wants to do is have sex with women, play video games, and hang out with his friends. I told her that he does need a job but she can’t expect him to sit at home and look at her all day, he’s 19 and going to do what 19 year olds do.