Should I throw away my friend's jacket since we don't speak any more?

I have a friend from another country - who really isn't my friend any more. We haven't spoken in nearly 2 years because I can't deal with her drama (she visited me in the states and went to meet up with various men when she visited here a few times). We are totally different people and she's very... show more I have a friend from another country - who really isn't my friend any more. We haven't spoken in nearly 2 years because I can't deal with her drama (she visited me in the states and went to meet up with various men when she visited here a few times).
We are totally different people and she's very toxic/needy, so I've told her I need some space from our friendship.
However, she left a jacket in my closet and it's taking up space so I'm thinking of just donating it.
If I send it back to her by mail, it'll possibly give her a reason to write or text me and I don't want to hear from her ever again.

It does belong to her and I respect other people's belongings, so should I not worry about her asking me for it in the future and just give it away already?