Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailAbuse and Spam · 1 year ago

Ramadan: Is the user Suspended Again your friend?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

He's no friend to us Muslims Alhamdullilah. He's a blasphemous Jew that supports Muslim massacres and occupation in Muslim territories and regularly slanders the Muslims of Allah (i.e. those who call people to Islam).

As I remember it he was punished here by the Muslims who got several of his high level accounts suspended, Alhamdullilah, hence the name "Suspended Again," it was a pleasure to us Muslims that this Mushrik accepted humiliation, when many of his brethren also got suspended and never came back he lost most of his support. He comes around every now and then leaving his two cents but no Muslim really pays attention to him.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Nobody likes the filthy Jew. He should **** off and hang out in the Jew section. Why is he here? And Answering reality did not have those accounts. What an idiot! Answering reality has only been around for 3 years while those users have been around for longer. It’s just non-Muslims who hang out around here anyways. They don’t really have much of a life.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

No. He suspended 23 Muslims accounts along with Ben and Sexy Troll. It's why very few Muslims use this site anymore.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

I'm honoured. It's only taken 6 years for someone to ask a question about me lol

Ask AR what happened to 13 of his accounts, Fatima, Jonathan and Mikey

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Muslims need suspenders to hold up their myth

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.