My family has had a rough 2 years and finally out of it l, then something new pops up. How to overcome the daily worries?

We have had financial strains that took 2 years to resolve. It’s like a new start for us. Then I was told my company is relocating. My boss said it might be a year down the line and if I was asked and can’t ill get 4 months severance. She also said I’m valuable, liked and can negotiate to work from home and travel... show more We have had financial strains that took 2 years to resolve. It’s like a new start for us. Then I was told my company is relocating. My boss said it might be a year down the line and if I was asked and can’t ill get 4 months severance. She also said I’m valuable, liked and can negotiate to work from home and travel into the office once a week since I am a manager.
I have 3 children 6 and under and this worries me. I actually have an interview somewhere else. I’m in my mid 30s so I have experience and a masters. I should be fine if I need to find a job. It’s just the worry all the time. Not sure how to overcome it