Are you excited about the EU elections?

I'm quite looking forward to this bout of them.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

I am voting LABOUR of course

Source(s): Liverpool Riverside L17 and MEP Theresa Griffin
  • 7 months ago

I certainly am and will be up bright and early to support Nigel, and am hoping the results will get Boris into office.

• 7 months ago

I only ever bothered once to vote against Nick Griffin and then he lost, job done.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Not really. I have been told that voting green is the best thing to do in my area, but I might go libdem. Wish I understood the d’Holdt system but it was introduced to befuddle the voters, even superbrains like me.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Not really, I don't really care. I'm not voting.

• 7 months agoReport

I think sex is to consider? Sex with me or you?

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

I couldn't get excited about an election, but it will be fun to see the Tories and Labour take a thrashing.

• Jack H
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Looking forward to the results...

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Couldn't care less as where I live is not part of the EU.

• 7 months ago

No, they are not exciting but it is my civic duty to vote so I shall.

There is no point voting for for a BREXIT party because the vote to leave is unaffected by the EU election.

This is an election to elect the people who will represent us IF WE DON'T LEAVE. The most stupid thing we could do is elect someone who is going to obstruct the business of the EU because that way we would not get the most out of it.

It seems hypocritical for parties who are opposed to the EU to stand for election to its parliament. They are happy to take the massive salary, the huge expenses allowance and draw the generous pension while working all the time to make it fail. That strikes me as dishonest and immoral.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Yes, funny innit?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.