Would I have problems sponsoring my fiancee if I am in a huge amount of credit card debt?

So I owe about $2,000 in credit card debt from best buy and bank of america and etc. I am in between jobs at the moment and so I am having issues paying off my debt. I am going to ho chi minh city next year and I am supposed to be meeting this young lady who is a potential spouse to be. Either way if things... show more So I owe about $2,000 in credit card debt from best buy and bank of america and etc. I am in between jobs at the moment and so I am having issues paying off my debt. I am going to ho chi minh city next year and I am supposed to be meeting this young lady who is a potential spouse to be. Either way if things don't work out with this girl who my aunt setted me up doesn't work then I will go to an marriage broker and get set up and get married. Which means either way I'm getting married. I am wondering if my credit card debts will get in the way. Would I have issues sponsoring a woman if I have all of these debts owe ?