Would you like to congratulate Gladys Liu on being the first Chinese-Australian member of parliament?

She narrowly defeated Jennifer Yang for the seat of Chisholm but either way a Chinese person was going to the federal government. The Chisholm debate set a record in Australia in that it was the first to be entirely moderated in Mandarin. By 2050 it is predicted that the Chinese will hold 22 constituencies. Better start learning Mandarin now I reckon.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • arther
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

Can she speak English? Makes me sick no wonder the country is going down the dunny

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

No chinese should ever get a foothold in our parliament they are doing their best to colonise us by stealth

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

People from China and their descendants like Dr Victor Chang have a long history and proud in Australia.

Good to see someone from the Chinese community joining the all the members of Parliament from different cultures adding to our democracy.

Would be proud to see one of my nieces who have a combined Celtic, Chinese Malay ancestory if they chose to stand for Parliament one day.

• Toruko
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

She did not put a pistol to the head of every supporter that helped her .

Hate mongering seems to be your only talent. Are you a Russian ?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

The Chinese are taking over Australia.

• 6 months ago

It is a disgrace. It would never happen in China.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

By the year 2050 Chinese will the majority in this country. Everyone's being lied to by the globalists and the extent of their unsustainable plans. But at least it could be said that the Chinese know the danger of the far-left that Labor and the Greens represent.

• 6 months ago

No but it just goes to show how stuffed Melbourne is when that happens

• 6 months ago

When can we move to their country and take over.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.