Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop Β· 6 months ago

What's your all-time favorite song and why?

31 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Jimmy Spicer's "Adventures Of Super Rhymes" because I love the lyrics and the melody

• Careless Whisper - George Michael, because of that saxophone riff. πŸŽ·πŸ’•

• 6 months ago

"Boulevard Of Broken Dreams" by Green Day. One of the most well written and composed songs out there, not least in the genre of rock music.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

A Kind of Magic by Queen, It's simply one of the best Rock songs of all time.

• 6 months ago

Stolen Dance by Milky Chance, i just live that smooth electro folk, its amazing.

• 6 months ago

Tesla's "Love Song" because it reminds me of a girl who I really liked over a decade ago and she made a positive impact in my life.

• Binks
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

It's a toss up between "Under The Milky Way" by The Church and "Echoes" by Pink Floyd. I really like the intelligent lyrics and instrumentation.

• Vela
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

I don't have one and I don't want one.

I rarely try to choose a favorite for anything, unless it's a case such as a band I don't like very much.

Like Van Halen. Some of their stuff is ok, but if I had to choose a favorite I'd pick Ain't Talking 'bout Love

but there's no real need to pick favorites.

I love The Beatles but have no need to pick a favorite song of theirs. Sometimes I'm really enjoying songs they wrote late in their career or I may go through a phase of really liking their toe-tapping early pop songs.

When you pick a favorite you're sort of forcing yourself to compare other things to it and that's pointless.

• Cozette
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

We disagree with your last lines of "When you pick a favorite you're sort of forcing yourself to compare other things to it and that's pointless." None of us have ever felt or thought of a fave in your way. But we are not here to take it away from you either.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Mendelssohn's Scherzo from A Midsummer Night's Dream.

It is ethereal and trippy and beautiful and playful. I have loved it for ages and ages...

• Killmouseky
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

Isn't a SONG. It's a tune. A song is a poem sung to a tune. You aren't very bright.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.