Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop Β· 6 months ago

What's your all-time favorite song and why?

Jimmy Spicer's "Adventures Of Super Rhymes" because I love the lyrics and the melody

• Careless Whisper - George Michael, because of that saxophone riff. πŸŽ·πŸ’•

"Boulevard Of Broken Dreams" by Green Day. One of the most well written and composed songs out there, not least in the genre of rock music.

A Kind of Magic by Queen, It's simply one of the best Rock songs of all time.

Stolen Dance by Milky Chance, i just live that smooth electro folk, its amazing.

Tesla's "Love Song" because it reminds me of a girl who I really liked over a decade ago and she made a positive impact in my life.

• Binks

It's a toss up between "Under The Milky Way" by The Church and "Echoes" by Pink Floyd. I really like the intelligent lyrics and instrumentation.

• Vela

I don't have one and I don't want one.

I rarely try to choose a favorite for anything, unless it's a case such as a band I don't like very much.

Like Van Halen. Some of their stuff is ok, but if I had to choose a favorite I'd pick Ain't Talking 'bout Love

but there's no real need to pick favorites.

I love The Beatles but have no need to pick a favorite song of theirs. Sometimes I'm really enjoying songs they wrote late in their career or I may go through a phase of really liking their toe-tapping early pop songs.

When you pick a favorite you're sort of forcing yourself to compare other things to it and that's pointless.

• Cozette

We disagree with your last lines of "When you pick a favorite you're sort of forcing yourself to compare other things to it and that's pointless." None of us have ever felt or thought of a fave in your way. But we are not here to take it away from you either.

Mendelssohn's Scherzo from A Midsummer Night's Dream.

It is ethereal and trippy and beautiful and playful. I have loved it for ages and ages...

• Killmouseky

Isn't a SONG. It's a tune. A song is a poem sung to a tune. You aren't very bright.