No period/ Negative test?

A while ago, I was on birth control. Mylan to be exact. Where you only have 3 periods a year. Well, halfway through I lost them. Normally on day 2 of the non hormone pills I’ll have a period. That hasn’t happened yet. I haven’t had an actual period since early March. I’ve been off birth control for over a month... show more A while ago, I was on birth control. Mylan to be exact. Where you only have 3 periods a year.
Well, halfway through I lost them. Normally on day 2 of the non hormone pills I’ll have a period. That hasn’t happened yet. I haven’t had an actual period since early March. I’ve been off birth control for over a month now, and nothing. No period, no spotting, nothing.

Every pregnancy test is negative.
As of right this second the only symptoms I have is tender breasts, and occasional mild cramping in the pelvic area.

I’m going to make an ob/gyn appointment tomorrow, but any ideas as to what’s going on?

Also, the only other method of birth control we use is the pull out method.
1 answer 1