Does anybody have or know where I can find an answer key to the BASF pre employment assessment exam?

I’m trying to get a job at BASF and I’m taking an exam on the only laptop I have and this this is not only running mysteriously slow it keeps dropping the WiFi in the middle of completing a section and it’s costing me time, that’s why I’m searching for the answers so I can just answer these questions ASAP and then... show more I’m trying to get a job at BASF and I’m taking an exam on the only laptop I have and this this is not only running mysteriously slow it keeps dropping the WiFi in the middle of completing a section and it’s costing me time, that’s why I’m searching for the answers so I can just answer these questions ASAP and then reset me WiFi card in between sections thus not having to worry about drops
1 answer 1