Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 year ago

Every time I say this I get destroyed but...please tell me I’m not the only one who thinks Taylor Swift has 0 talent?

• 1 year ago

You shouldn't be getting destroyed because of an opinion. Swift has an incredibly loyal fan base and there are a lot of younger people in the fan base. Now, I will say she definitely does not have 0 talent. There are lots of videos on youtube that are specifically for showing her "good" times on stage. She writes the majority of her own songs. Writing songs is not easy. That right there is talent. Her voice really is subjective. I don't mind it but I don't usually care for women's voices. You also can have whatever preference you want. Just because you don't like her songs or voice, doesn't mean she has no talent. It just means you don't like it and that is totally fine.

• 1 year ago

NO TALENT NO TALENT NO TALENT NO TALENT.

Source(s): Spongebob. If anyone remembers that episode 😝
    1 year ago

Talent? She is a role model. She sings okay so where is she no talent? U R just jealous of her twitch. U wanna scratch her where she itches. With your Beast claws too.

• John
    1 year ago

Where? in bed? It's possible but a living piece of crocodile heart may solve that trouble very well.

1 year ago

put her against a real talent like joni mitchell, then ofc not. if she was an average looking woman with same talent, she wouldn't be taylor swift. half of her appeal is her barbie doll persona. very sexist, but unfortunately that industry operates that way today.

1 year ago

many singers today run out songs that are not distinctive in melody and harmony

cookie cutter all sound the same

she is more talented than I am but no one pays me to sing

Taylor Swift is cute and that sells

it is business --- She is no Donna Summer That was real talent

-----------------

words (message) to a song mean almost nothing it is the tune that counts so much new stuff sounds so much the same

• 1 year ago

You're not the only one who thinks Taylor Swift has 0 talent.

• 1 year ago

Though I'm not a fan of her personally yes she does have talent.She wouldn't be getting awards like Grammy's if she didn't.

I mean she does write most of her songs, most singers don't. Her voice may not be a vocalist like Adele level but she has an average voice It's not like she's Selena Gomez. But i think Taylor Swift's talent is more in the song writing than singing area.

Just because you may not like someone's music doesn't automatically mean they aren't talented.

• 1 year ago

I wouldn't say 0 talent , but I don't like her and don't think she's sexy at all. Judging from the number of guys she's gone through, imo, it's obvious she's not that good in bed. The best way to judge singing talent is to listen to it live, which I haven't done with her

• susan
    1 year ago

I gather from her lyrics that there was some mean kid in Taylor Swift's high school that thought the same as you.