Should I take AP World, AP Bio, and AP Psych as a sophomore, or is it too heavy of a schedule?

Next year, I m going to be a sophomore. I participate in cross country during the fall and track in the spring, and am fairly serious about both. Right now, I m signed up to take AP World, AP Bio, and AP psych along with adv. algebra 2 and some other easier classes. I m just having trouble deciding if I should take... show more Next year, I m going to be a sophomore. I participate in cross country during the fall and track in the spring, and am fairly serious about both. Right now, I m signed up to take AP World, AP Bio, and AP psych along with adv. algebra 2 and some other easier classes. I m just having trouble deciding if I should take all 3, since AP Psych is known to be an easier AP class at my school and both AP World and AP Bio are known to have large course loads. I just want to make sure I m not biting off more than I can chew, but I want to take AP classes now rather than wait and have to take a lot as a junior/senior since I know at least 2 I m taking each year then. Thank you for your response!