Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 6 months ago

How do people have 800 friends on Facebook?

No one knows that many people

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

That's a good question.

• 6 months ago

There is a man that has 6,000 on Facebook. The amount of friends I have on Facebook is 7, including family members. NOT including family members, just 1

• 6 months ago

I Have 30 Facebook Friends They Might Have 800 Plus Friends Because They Add Everyone That Adds Them which is stupid because some of them are hackers and offenders

don't add everyone back

• 6 months ago

I don't know, I doubt it the person knows everyone that he/she added.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Groups working together mostly university or other academic areas of interest.

PS: I have a huge total of zero as I don't like Facebook or Twitter and I'm a retired computer scientist who knows that there is no such thing as a free service like Facebooks - you pay for it one way or another otherwise Mark Sucker-you-burg would not be a Millionaire he is today.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

It Is possible that they may know 800 people now if it was a Few Thousand that would be a Different Story

They may be adding people that they went to School with or people that they worked with

• keerok
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I have 100 but 80 of them are relatives.

• 6 months ago

Some people just like to add a bunch of random strangers. A close friend of mine has over 2,000 friends. Most of them he doesn't know in real life.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Good chance they are not really friends.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

you can 'buy' friends ............................................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.