Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 6 months ago

How do people have 800 friends on Facebook?

No one knows that many people

That's a good question.

There is a man that has 6,000 on Facebook. The amount of friends I have on Facebook is 7, including family members. NOT including family members, just 1

I Have 30 Facebook Friends They Might Have 800 Plus Friends Because They Add Everyone That Adds Them which is stupid because some of them are hackers and offenders

don't add everyone back

I don't know, I doubt it the person knows everyone that he/she added.

Groups working together mostly university or other academic areas of interest.

PS: I have a huge total of zero as I don't like Facebook or Twitter and I'm a retired computer scientist who knows that there is no such thing as a free service like Facebooks - you pay for it one way or another otherwise Mark Sucker-you-burg would not be a Millionaire he is today.

• Daniel

It Is possible that they may know 800 people now if it was a Few Thousand that would be a Different Story

They may be adding people that they went to School with or people that they worked with

• keerok

I have 100 but 80 of them are relatives.

Some people just like to add a bunch of random strangers. A close friend of mine has over 2,000 friends. Most of them he doesn't know in real life.

Good chance they are not really friends.

you can 'buy' friends ............................................