Do you think I may regret not having my own kids and only adopting?

I adopted three children and love them as if they are my own. They are my own now. Sometimes I wonder though if I will regret not having my own child. Sometimes I wonder if I should have a biological child. for those who have adopted do you think I could regret not having any bio children? I worry that my adopted... show more I adopted three children and love them as if they are my own. They are my own now. Sometimes I wonder though if I will regret not having my own child. Sometimes I wonder if I should have a biological child. for those who have adopted do you think I could regret not having any bio children? I worry that my adopted children may grow up and want to go back to their bio parents when they are 18 as many adopted children do which would leave me childless. I don't foresee that now but it seems to happen frequently.
Update: having a bio child doesn't guarantee I'll have children in my life when they're older either though as bio children disown their parents sometimes. are there other reasons I could regret it or am I worrying over nothing?
5 answers 5