What should I do?

I have been searching and applying for a job for over a year now and nobody will hire me. I have a college degree and I graduated with a 4.0 GPA. I have gone to professionals on help with my resume and I taken classes on how to act during interviews. I’ve been applying for jobs at fast food restaurants, gas... show more I have been searching and applying for a job for over a year now and nobody will hire me. I have a college degree and I graduated with a 4.0 GPA. I have gone to professionals on help with my resume and I taken classes on how to act during interviews. I’ve been applying for jobs at fast food restaurants, gas stations, and supermarkets, and I still can’t get hired. When I get an interview, I do all the right things and then they say they will call me and they never do. Now, I had cancer when I was younger and it had profound side effects on my body. I have no muscle mass, it stunted my growth, and I look extremely weird. So, I truly believe I am being discriminated against for the way I look. So I ask, What can I possibly do?
12 answers 12