Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 6 months ago

Why are cheap bath products bad?

I told somebody that I shower a lot and use 20p shower gels from supermarket which is affordable. And they said that I should stop using it and use something like Imperial leather brand, the cheaper version of Palmolive etc. They said it can cause eczema, itching etc. Is this true that cheap products are bad?

I think there is not much difference between the quality of ingredients between cheap and costly soap brands except in case of organic soaps. Most of what you see in ads are false claims and psuedoscience.

They're not. The basic ingredients are the same as the big name brands. They just don't contain some of the things like expensive perfume.

It’s not true that all cheap products are bad but some are! They’re only “bad” because they don’t give the results as needed and they’re made poorly.

Same reason why hot dogs are cheap and bad-nothing but the leftovers and fillers and more chemicals. Cheaper products are usually not as regulated as name brand, either. I don't compromise when it comes to bathing and things on my skin.

Also, ease up on the showering. That's SO BAD for your skin, too.

• Mark

Possibly. I bought some cheap body wash at Big Lots, and while I didn't get any skin eruptions it had a undersmell of sulfur. I rarely feel that I HAVE to buy brand names, but there are a few things I do: Q-Tips and brand-name laundry detergents, to name two.

It's true that using britfag currency is bad.

Source(s): nobody cares you vittuun perkele. everything is better than that trash.
    • 6 months agoReport

Better than Trump currency amd Trump himself.