Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 year ago

do Christians believe that atheists can't handle the truth?

• 1 year ago

YES

• 1 year ago

Not this one. I believe that atheists have no use for the truth when it comes to God.

• Paul
    1 year ago

Not at all, as shown by the fact that many atheists find it every year. Atheism is just ignorance of certain truths.

• Marc
    1 year ago

I cant speak for others but I think that people are entitled to THINK whatever they want. If you dont believe in God thats just fine with me because Im a decent human being that respects other people for their beliefs. Just dont try to make me think what you think or get in my lane.

• not that I know of

1 year ago

Not at all, I'm confident that atheists will be able to handle the truth, when they find it.

1 year ago

So it would appear.

• 1 year ago

There is no truth in religion especially if the scripture contains outright lies, or skewed truth. The one about earth and the solar system being 6,000 years old, is one of them.

1 year ago

Yes they deny the truth

1 year ago

Yes they do