How to kill flies that never land?

My mom left the doors to our house open for way too long recently and a couple flies got in and somehow found their way across the house into my room. Every single day for like a week or two I’ve managed to kill 7-11 flies and be convinced I’m done with them and then as soon as I get off work the next day there’s... show more My mom left the doors to our house open for way too long recently and a couple flies got in and somehow found their way across the house into my room. Every single day for like a week or two I’ve managed to kill 7-11 flies and be convinced I’m done with them and then as soon as I get off work the next day there’s more. I am at my wits end and feel like I’m living in filth even though I am not and the persistent buzzing gets on every last nerve.

These little sh*ts hardly ever land and I don’t have the time nor the energy to go on fly hunts every day.