Why does my husband masturbate daily in the shower?

I have been with my husband for a few years now and the sex life is fantastic. We are romantic and passionate and we try different things and we both agree that there is no problem with anything in our life. We are a happy married couple and we have sex almost daily. But yet I still find him sneaking masturbation in the shower. he doesnt know I know and it s a daily thing for him. Why does he need to do it?

1 year ago

Me and my partner have sex very regular, but I still get the urges now and then, masturbating is quick n easy it’s like a snack between meals,if he’s still pleasing you and your both enjoying sex and it’s not affecting that then id not worry if he was rejecting you and masturbating then fair do’s but that not happening so just carry on as you are id say

1 year ago

idk Ask him lol

1 year ago

Sex life is great is often how people describe less than what reality is

is it 365 days a year?

a prostate healthy one fills up in a few hours and after 3 days is unbearable

it is like the I love great food, but sometime I eat just because the schedule says so,, even if it is not as great

sex is like that ,, at times you need to eat but the great food is not there so you eat what is there..

make sure you prepare more fur burgers for him and make him happy

1 year ago

I am perfectly happy with all of my shoes that go great with all of my outfits. But, I will never pass up an opportunity to buy another pair of shoes!! This does not mean that I will not continue to enjoy and love wearing all of my other shoes on a regular basis.

My point is, although you both are very happy with your sex life, he just so happens to enjoy the entra sexual relief he gives himself. That does not mean he is unsatisfied with you in any way, shape or form. What he does in the shower with his own body has nothing to do with you. He masturbates because it feels good to HIM.

I am a foodie and I love to go out to eat with my spouse, but sometimes I just like the solitude of dining out alone. This does not mean I like food more when I dine out by myself and I still look forward to dining out with my spouse, just the same.

• 1 year ago

Honest dear it is nothing against you, it just feels good to him.

1 year ago

Cause he is sex crazy and thinks he needs it all the time 24/7.

• 1 year ago

Here I'll give you a little perspective as to why this may be going on

First of all it has nothing to do with you you enjoy a healthy relationship

if fantasizing is involved in his masturbation is more likely he's fantasizing about you so rest assure

the truth is that masturbation starts at a very early age he may have started masturbating as a preteen and this doesn't go away after marriage it's a habit that has been ingrained in most men

Marriage helps to relieve some things but like most things it's a mental perspective

You can talk to him about it see what he tells you

But if he wants to stop this habit he has to reposition his mental attitude

However that's between you and him this is really A Private matter

If he's also watching pornography and masturbation is involved then maybe some other issues going on

Believe it or not the Bible talks about these things and can be a great source of help and getting perspective and how to feel about his own body and that of another person's

Source(s): Jw.org. what is the Bible's view of masturbation?
    1 year ago

If you’re sex life bad before then becomes fantastic and passionate then i hate to break the news but he’s cheating on you. he’s masterurbating because he’s thinking about the other women.

• Brandy1 year agoReport

My sex life has never been bad. Hes definitely not cheating on me. Lol

• so
    1 year ago

He may feel the need to relieve some pressure right now and doesn't have access to you at that moment. So he relieves himself in the shower not in you.

• 1 year ago

There is no "why", it's just a thing.

If you're feeling jealous jump in there with him, but you can't control what he does 24/7.