Explain this atheists?

Where does all the matter come from? Where did the laws, gravity, centripetal force, etc come from? Where does energy come from? It would take energy to create a big bang right? If a spinning object breaks apart in a frictionless environment the fragments will all spin in the same direction. If the whole universe... show more Where does all the matter come from? Where did the laws, gravity, centripetal force, etc come from? Where does energy come from? It would take energy to create a big bang right?

If a spinning object breaks apart in a frictionless environment the fragments will all spin in the same direction. If the whole universe started as a swirling dot, why do two planets spinn backwards? Venus and Uranus rotate backwards from the other planets. Isn't that kind of hard on your big bang theory? Not only that 6 of the 63 moons rotate backwards.

Now if you ask me where God comes from and I say that I don't know, don't tell me that your theory is science and mine is religion, when "I don't know" is so often your answer. They are both religions.

And how can you say that it is unreasonable that all animals today come from the ones on the ark, when you believe that all life come from a rock?