How much better in graphics do you think PS5 will be compared to PS4?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Best answer

Not enough to notice.

There are limits to how many pixels can be manipulated by the Programmers.

• Jeremy6 months agoReport

You were downvoted, but you're right. All depends on the human eye. That's what you get for answering a question on a site full of trolls and bored teenagers.

• 6 months ago

Arcade Level which is the best form of Graphics.

• 6 months ago

depends on what kind of engines they'll be developing games on and whether or not they'll make more games in 4k, overall it will be BETTER with time, but the launch titles might not be all that impressive....

• 6 months ago

Potentially it will be capable of producing far better graphics but not many publishers will draw out the full capability. Plus you would also be limited by what your TV can handle as far as resolution etc. I think it will follow the usual trend. Early games will look the same or a little better and gradually as developers get used to the hardware the games will improve

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

It must be better! i have high expectation

• 6 months ago

Not much to be honest.

Sure, there might be a slight noticeable difference in terms of shadowing and lighting and slight improvements in terms of resolutions and slight improvements in the graphics such, but in term of sheer graphical improvements in giant leaps, I wouldn't bank on it.

I mean, it's going to be the same idea as comparing the PS4 graphics with the PS3. The PS4 clearly has better graphics/resolution, but the leaps in terms of graphics ONLY WITH YOUR NAKED EYE, seriously, the leap isn't really that much or different.

• 6 months ago

i dont know how much better graphics can get really. in general, not just for ps4/ps5. Its going to eventually become too much money for these consoles bc they keep trying to up the quality. I think the graphics will be a little bit better but it also depends on your tv too

• opurt
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I would guess they'd aim at something that can comfortably do 4K at 60fps. Framerates will mean more than resolution.

• 6 months ago

At least twice as good

• 6 months ago

better

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.