How much better in graphics do you think PS5 will be compared to PS4?

Not enough to notice.

There are limits to how many pixels can be manipulated by the Programmers.

• Jeremy6 months agoReport

You were downvoted, but you're right. All depends on the human eye. That's what you get for answering a question on a site full of trolls and bored teenagers.

Arcade Level which is the best form of Graphics.

depends on what kind of engines they'll be developing games on and whether or not they'll make more games in 4k, overall it will be BETTER with time, but the launch titles might not be all that impressive....

Potentially it will be capable of producing far better graphics but not many publishers will draw out the full capability. Plus you would also be limited by what your TV can handle as far as resolution etc. I think it will follow the usual trend. Early games will look the same or a little better and gradually as developers get used to the hardware the games will improve

It must be better! i have high expectation

Not much to be honest.

Sure, there might be a slight noticeable difference in terms of shadowing and lighting and slight improvements in terms of resolutions and slight improvements in the graphics such, but in term of sheer graphical improvements in giant leaps, I wouldn't bank on it.

I mean, it's going to be the same idea as comparing the PS4 graphics with the PS3. The PS4 clearly has better graphics/resolution, but the leaps in terms of graphics ONLY WITH YOUR NAKED EYE, seriously, the leap isn't really that much or different.

i dont know how much better graphics can get really. in general, not just for ps4/ps5. Its going to eventually become too much money for these consoles bc they keep trying to up the quality. I think the graphics will be a little bit better but it also depends on your tv too

• opurt

I would guess they'd aim at something that can comfortably do 4K at 60fps. Framerates will mean more than resolution.

At least twice as good

better