I have recently had my eyelashes done and my eyes are sensitive so are always a little sensitivite afterwards.?

I have been having my eyelashes done for a year, and usually the irritation is completely gone after an hour. However this time my left eye was more irritated, and last night I rubbed my eye. When looking in the mirror. I have a red spot near my pupil. I am going to the airport in 3 hours so have no time for much... show more I have been having my eyelashes done for a year, and usually the irritation is completely gone after an hour. However this time my left eye was more irritated, and last night I rubbed my eye. When looking in the mirror. I have a red spot near my pupil. I am going to the airport in 3 hours so have no time for much really, but looking to resolve this as soon as possible as I don’t want a red eye on holiday!! What is the best solution for getting rid of a red spot on my eye as quickly as possible
Thankyou
1 answer 1