What would happen if I asked these Questions on paper?
Once I grew enough to have employees..
These are questions that I would ask on paper.
1. How do you view people who are native to different continents and natural habitats and ecosystems than the one which YOU are native to ?
2. How do you generally view being yourself ?
3. Are you content with the historical, cultural, economic and political facts about YOUR people ?
Or do you find yourself going against recorded facts, to make yourself feel better, and/or to insult others and incite fights ?
4. How do you view being American and/or living in America ?
5. How do you view the people who made the United States government, and made possible to create ?
6. Will you say the pledge of allegiance and mean it ?
7. Are you an American citizen, BEFORE any smaller, more limited identity ?
8. Are you the colors of the uniform ?
Or are you the color of your skin ?
1. Will you work with somebody of another race, creed, religion, or national origin ?
2. Provide at least 5 good references about you, who are NOT related to you, and NOT of your Race, or Religion or of your political beliefs.
3. Do you use banned substances ?
(We drug test).
4. Do you believe in violence as a talking point, as a medium for the judgment of how good something is to have or to be involved with or to be into, or to use as a dispute resolution method ?