What would happen if I asked these Questions on paper?

If I owned a hotdog fast food restaurant, this would be my employment practice.. Once I grew enough to have employees.. These are questions that I would ask on paper. Racial Attitude. 1. How do you view people who are native to different continents and natural habitats and ecosystems than the one which YOU are... show more If I owned a hotdog fast food restaurant, this would be my employment practice..
Once I grew enough to have employees..
These are questions that I would ask on paper.

Racial Attitude.

1. How do you view people who are native to different continents and natural habitats and ecosystems than the one which YOU are native to ?

2. How do you generally view being yourself ?

3. Are you content with the historical, cultural, economic and political facts about YOUR people ?

Or do you find yourself going against recorded facts, to make yourself feel better, and/or to insult others and incite fights ?

4. How do you view being American and/or living in America ?

5. How do you view the people who made the United States government, and made possible to create ?

6. Will you say the pledge of allegiance and mean it ?

7. Are you an American citizen, BEFORE any smaller, more limited identity ?

8. Are you the colors of the uniform ?
Or are you the color of your skin ?

Social.

1. Will you work with somebody of another race, creed, religion, or national origin ?

2. Provide at least 5 good references about you, who are NOT related to you, and NOT of your Race, or Religion or of your political beliefs.

3. Do you use banned substances ?
(We drug test).

4. Do you believe in violence as a talking point, as a medium for the judgment of how good something is to have or to be involved with or to be into, or to use as a dispute resolution method ?

:)