ava asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 year ago

My boyfriend and I have had sex a couple times. I am on Nexplanon and he pulled out, but I am still uneasy for pregnancy reasons?

Should I be or am I overreacting? Thanks

• alan P
    1 year ago

Nexplanon is very reliable. According to one source you have a less than 1:1000 chance of getting pregnant in the 3 year life of the implant. Coming inside is a normal part of love making and the whole idea of using the implant is that you can enjoy this together without worrying about getting pregnant.

• Suzy Q
    1 year ago

Of course you are overreacting. If you're on Nexplanon, you are less likely to conceive than a woman who had her tubes tied!

• 1 year ago

sec is -ppp in butt ha ha im 6

• Pippin
    1 year ago

If you ARE this anxious, you are not ready to be having sex at all.

• MissA
    1 year ago

You’re overreacting. Pulling out is not a good form of birth control but nexplanon really really is. It’s more effective than sterilization surgeries.

• 1 year ago

Why in the world are you making him pull out?

• 1 year ago

Let's see, you're on the pill so that's good, but you think the withdrawal method is effective and that's moronic. I'm going to suggest you're too emotionally immature to be having sex just yet.