Bernd
Bernd asked in SportsAuto RacingFormula One · 1 year ago

One of the greats in F1, Niki Lauda, RIP?

Niki Lauda of Austria and three time World F1 Champion passed away today.

Rest In Peace champ !

• 1 year ago

Very sad news to wake up to this morning although clearly he wasn't well as he'd been missing from the Pits lately. He could be rather out-spoken, but most of what he had to say, was relevant and perhaps needed. And another one departs. This is very scary.

• Piero
    1 year ago

They called him "The Rat" It wasn't meant to be complimentary.

1 year ago

Great Driver.

• 1 year ago

I don’t know if he was one of the greats because I never heard of him sorry I couldn’t answer your question

• 1 year ago

Winning 3 championships back in the day meant a lot more than 3 championships in the modern era.

Back in the day it wasn't as safe as nowadays, none of that health & safety today.

Death from crashing was almosta certainty every other week back then...

• Nah she ain’t dead

• 1 year ago

Pleased to see this tribute to such a great and very brave man. He will be missed.

• 1 year ago

An amazing man to continue racing after the 1976 crash, and again become world champion in 1984