The Game of Thrones Finale is filled with plot holes and I’m calling them all out. Why is there still a Night's Watch?!?

Game of Thrones just aired its conclusive episode, and, to put it nicely, it was terrible. Whew. Though so much happened, most of the events lacked context outside of the wider span of Season 8, with few logical conclusions arising from the seven previous seasons of world-building. The finale left the show with... show more Game of Thrones just aired its conclusive episode, and, to put it nicely, it was terrible.

Whew.

Though so much happened, most of the events lacked context outside of the wider span of Season 8, with few logical conclusions arising from the seven previous seasons of world-building. The finale left the show with more questions than answers, and I am disappointed and expecting better of a series that spent so much time dwelling on detail and nuance its first six seasons.

Following the finale's airing, here are the questions I need answered.

Jon as a Targaryen

What was the point of Jon being half Targaryen?

The Night's Watch

What is the Night's Watch even watching anymore??? None of this makes sense

Jaime and Cersei's Demise

So Jamie and Cersei could have lived if they moved a little to the left?

Everything with Arya

so you’re telling me that white horse at the ending of episode 5 was all so that arya could ride around the ******* block?

In conclusion: The final season of Game of Thrones was a disgrace.