I have had 3 bloody noses in less than 24 hours. Is something wrong with me?

stop chugging the Nyquil .

Lack of vitamin C.

• Tavy

No. You have a weak vein in your nose which keeps cracking. Keep your nose moist. Put some Vaseline up there especially at night. Don't blow hard.

If you have not had an injury to your nose, maybe so.

I assume you are not referring the little bit of blood that sometimes appears when you have a stuffy nose and blow it.

If you get nosebleeds for no apparent reason, or very easily, my guess is that either 1] you don't have enough Vitamin C in your diet, so you don't heal quickly enough, or 2] your blood is not clotting quite as it ought. The treatment for this is Vitamin K, or a dietary supplement with chlorophyll, which contains Vitamin K.

People rarely are really deficient in Vitamin K, but if you are a bit low in it, nosebleeds are a common result.

Yes, if you are a cat - where this is posted - yes.

If you are a person, possibly.