Are people able to see what you do from your own television even though your television has no webcam or any kind of camera?

Additionally, are people able to hack into your wifi without knowing the password to your wifi? Are people able to hack into your phone magically? I'm asking these questions because one of my friends yelled at me because I'm not agreeing with them that a certain person they believe is hacking into... show more Additionally, are people able to hack into your wifi without knowing the password to your wifi? Are people able to hack into your phone magically? I'm asking these questions because one of my friends yelled at me because I'm not agreeing with them that a certain person they believe is hacking into everything in their house and has cameras in every room of their house.