Neighbour keeps coming into my back garden?

Our neighbour keeps coming into our back garden (a fence is down) without permission and keeps cutting our grass and looking into the house.I am a single mum and he keeps on bothering me what can I do.

• Tell him that you don't need him to cut your grass and ask him to stop looking in your window . Do you have curtains on your windows ? Keep your curtains closed until he loses interest . Let him know you appreciate his help but it is no longer needed . Try to be nice before you involve the police .

Call the cops, put the fence back up.

I'm from California so isn't that normal?

• Linda

Call the police.

Lay it on the line to him. They are just unsorted people anyway.You have a right to privacy. He may take exception to much of this but you can't muzzle him entirely no doubt. You need someone to chase him away.

As you bring other people home it will reinforce your privacy. And maybe a creep dissolve like a slug with salt on his tail.

are you an IDIOT or something????

it's such an OBVIOUS answer.

stop acting like a crybaby weak woman.

GET YOUR FENCE FIXED.

• Lv 4

first you're JADE and ask an IGNORANT question. https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions?show=MLZPIBTW7LODQKCUJ2HQQZT4MM&t=g

then you make a WHOLE NEW IDENTITY to respond to ONLY ME. you're still IGNORANT . https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions?show=M3MUJXYLPWON4YC27UNFLII5AE&t=g

Get some rope and tie it back and forth to the remaining fence posts to cause a barrier and install a "no trespassing" sign. If it happens again, take a photo and report this person to the police so they can warn him to stay away. Please do not immediately press charges as the person may be mentally incompetent and need some understanding, not a law suit. Howsoever, if it continues and you feel threatened, well, that is another story and you should press charges.

• Satan

Confront him and tell him to f*ck off.

if you go down the avenue of police or similar, it can cause more stress between you and him, rather than a short abrupt, non-confused explanation of "f*ck off'"

• Vulcan

In Florida you Stand Your Ground .. You could ask them WHY and tell them you will take care of it as soon as possible

I presume its your fence..he is cutting your grass as a neighbouring act and looking into your window for acceptance.

You are nothing but a bleeding moaner. I wish we had a nice neighbour like him